Skip to main content

9/11 Photo technices



Framing
I chose this photo for framing because the subject is climbing an object, while so, the outworks of a broken building is surrounding him in the photo showing the technique.
Rule Of Thirds
I chose this photo for rule of thirds because the building on the left is the main focus and it is not directly in the center the photograph giving the picture more of an interesting feel, making you want to keep looking at the photo.  It hits the bottom left corner when using the grid.
Simplicity
I chose this photo for simplicity because it is obvious what the subject is, there is nothing else distracting you from the burning building. The background is the plain blue sky, with tiny blurred city skyline.
Lines
I chose this photo for leading lines because as you look at the photo, you start to focus on the lines, moving you vision upwards to see smoke holes and fire men.
Merges
I chose this photo for merges because the man on the right of the photographs hand is being cut off of the photo. I find it a distracting merge where I can't focus on the people helming the injured man. 
Balance
I chose this photo for balance because you can focus on the bridge, or the burning buildings, and I find it pleasing because the two subjects you can both look at without questioning or being confused on what to look at.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Academic Shoot

1. Balance 2. Color wheel page being colored 3. It is clear to me, other people might have a different eye and focus on the girl coloring, or the girl in the upper left corner, or the books stacked in the background. You never know 1. Avoiding merger's 2. Working students 3. Yes it is clear 1. Simplicity 2. Phone loading 3. Again, it is clear to me, but someone could easily look at the girl holding the phone, school supplies or people in the background

Prompt Shoot #1

Metal I think I achieved simplicity on this photo because this subject is obvious and nothing in the background is distracting from the motorbike. Square I could almost say I achieved leading lines in this photo because the lines the rocks create follow throughout the picture and you eventually lay your eyes on the square I was capturing. Bowie I think this might be simplicity again, or maybe not any. Though i'm not for sure.  Happy This could possibly be framing, at least in my eyes. The focus of the rocks and the green plants in the dark background and on the side reminded me of framing.

Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO- what do they mean?

F2.8 F16+ A1. We closely relate aperture to the pupil (in our eye) A2. The smaller aperture will create a larger f-stop, the higher aperture will create a smaller f-stop A3. Aperture affects depth of field. Depth of field is the subject or what's in focus in the photograph. The aperture has a direct affect on the depth of field, the higher aperture number, the more focus the foreground will be in, the lower the aperture number, the more blurred the foreground will be. Low shutter speed High shutter speed