Skip to main content

100 Photographs

1) I chose A Man On The Moon, and First Cell Phone Picture because they were both big accomplishments. Where would we be without having Neil Armstrong walk on the moon? How would our life be different without the cell phone, it was what led us into a huge technology advancement. I also chose the Black Power Salute because of all the events it came to just to fight for equality, and that we have com far from the Equal Rights Movement. I chose The Terror Of War and Hitler At A Nazi Party Rally because I thought Hitler caused war and death and that brings terror and worry. There are wars still going on in our time today it's almost like it's part of our life and that it is gaurenteed to happen.

2) For A Man On The Moon, I read that it was Aldrin in the photo, that Neil Armstrong took. Aldrin didn't really care for being the second man on the moon. Neil Armstrong got lot's of credit and Aldrin not so much. In the First Cell Phone Picture I read that a man named Kaun was bored in the hospital and created a device to share a picture of his newborn. And so he did, changing the world forever. The Black Power Salute was about 2 black olympian medalists bowing their heads during the National Anthem. They did this to show that before they salute America, America must treat blacks as equal. In The Terror Of War I read about a 9 year old girl (Who in the photo was running naked) who was saved by the photographer who took the photo after she was hit by a bomb. The photographer worked with his colleagues to get her transferred to an American facility so she could live. She survived. In Hitler At A Nazi Party Rally I read about Hitler's personal photographer he hired. The hired photographer took over 2 million images of him. The photographer captured many great images of Hitler and often they had powerful meanings.

3) I some of the Photo's they provided extra photographs from the scene taking place in the original photo I chose.

4) Neil Armstrong- 
Philippe Kaun-

John Diminis-

Henrich Hoffmann-

Nick Ut-



5) Neil Armstrong was born in Wapakoneta, Ohio on August 5, 1930. He attended Purdue University and The University Of Souther California. He died on August 25, 2012.

Philippe Kaun was born in Paris, France on March 16, 1952. He attended ETH Zurich, Switzerland and The University Of Nice Sophie Antipolis, France. He is still alive today at the age of 65.

John Diminis was born in Los Angeles, California on June 27, 1921. He studied at the University of Southern California. He died on December 30, 2013.

Henrich Hoffmann was born in FrankFurt, Germany on September 12, 1885. He trained as a photographer from 1901-1903. He died on December 15, 1957.

Nick Ut was born in Long An, Vietnam on March 29, 1951. He is still alive today at the age of 66. (I could not find where he attended school)






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Shoot Reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 4 prompts (Square, Metal, Happy, Bowie) I had a little bit of a challenge with getting the photo's I wanted in the time limit we were given. 2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly. I was thinking mostly about what photo I could take to where someone could get a relative idea of the prompt, but I was also focusing on having a focused picture, because I always seem to try and get closer to objects in the photo's I take. 3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography? I think I would try to incorporate more of the aspects of photography into my photos and see if I liked the outcome better.  4. What things would you do the same? I think I had pre

Africa

1) I didn't really have that much of a reaction to what I read and saw. I did notice though that the photographer was really passionate about what he was photographing. I think he wanted to be different than lots of photographers these days and that he really knew what he wanted to capture. 2) 3) This photo shows a mother lion cuddling it's baby on some sort of rock I think. This one is my favorite because I thought it was cute, and I think it rally makes the person looking at the photo feel something and I just thought that was cool. 4) This photo shows rule of third's. It shows this by having the subject in the left of the photo. 5) He does not use a telephoto lens because he thinks that you can't show much feeling through being far away. He wants to capture the soul and by being up close he can achieve that. 6) He took these photo's because he feels moved and inspired when he visits these sort of places. 7) He hopes to show the animals in their state o

Magazine Covers