Skip to main content

Fashion

First Video:

1) They put lot's of makeup on her face. They made her eyes bigger, made her face appear smoother, altered her nose, and made her lips bigger.

Second Video:

2) They made the models skin a different color, changed the shape of her body and the shape of her face.

Third Video:

3)didn't watch/ restricted


4) I do not think it is ethically acceptable to change someones appearance in a photo the way these video's have displayed them. They completely changed the people in these photo's where I didn't even know if anything was true compared to the original.

5) Yes there would definitely be different circumstances in which this would be morally wrong

6) I think hair extensions, makeup, and maybe tanners are okay but altering the actual shape someone is genetically to me is just insanely extra and is basically lying.

7) Photojournalism is different than fashion photography because in fashion photography, you are displaying fashion. In photojournalism you are documenting events.

8) The relationship between all photography is that it all started from one true picture, and if changes were made they were altered. This affects how girls see themselves and how men see other women.

9) To know that not everything we see is true and there are people out that will either want you to do that or not at all.

10) It is more common to find this in women and there are more changes made to women.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Academic Shoot

1. Balance 2. Color wheel page being colored 3. It is clear to me, other people might have a different eye and focus on the girl coloring, or the girl in the upper left corner, or the books stacked in the background. You never know 1. Avoiding merger's 2. Working students 3. Yes it is clear 1. Simplicity 2. Phone loading 3. Again, it is clear to me, but someone could easily look at the girl holding the phone, school supplies or people in the background

Prompt Shoot #1

Metal I think I achieved simplicity on this photo because this subject is obvious and nothing in the background is distracting from the motorbike. Square I could almost say I achieved leading lines in this photo because the lines the rocks create follow throughout the picture and you eventually lay your eyes on the square I was capturing. Bowie I think this might be simplicity again, or maybe not any. Though i'm not for sure.  Happy This could possibly be framing, at least in my eyes. The focus of the rocks and the green plants in the dark background and on the side reminded me of framing.

Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO- what do they mean?

F2.8 F16+ A1. We closely relate aperture to the pupil (in our eye) A2. The smaller aperture will create a larger f-stop, the higher aperture will create a smaller f-stop A3. Aperture affects depth of field. Depth of field is the subject or what's in focus in the photograph. The aperture has a direct affect on the depth of field, the higher aperture number, the more focus the foreground will be in, the lower the aperture number, the more blurred the foreground will be. Low shutter speed High shutter speed